DepanneTonPC, dépannage et aide informatique

Bienvenue : Connexion | Inscription
La date/heure actuelle est 27 Sep 2024 à 13:22 FAQ | Rechercher | Membres | Groupes

[EDIT] [Résolu] Vista et ma carte son :)

Ce que nous vous conseillons :
  1. Lisez les réponses ci-dessous où vous trouverez des conseils et de l'aide de la part des autres utilisateurs
  2. Avant de faire des modifications sur votre système ou d'installer des logiciels, nous vous recommandons fortement de cliquer ici pour scanner Windows afin de détecter les erreurs de registre.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DepanneTonPC Index du Forum -> Matériel
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Mazman

MessagePosté le: 22 Fév 2007 à 21:54    Sujet du message: [EDIT] [Résolu] Vista et ma carte son :) Répondre en citant

Salut !

Je viens d'acheter aujourdhui une carte son Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE. J'ai installer les pilotes les plus récents disponibles sur le site du constructeur. J'utilise un système d'enceinte 4.1, et sous windows (vista)j'ai bien configuré pour qu'il me détecte bien tout mes satellites. Lors du test de son où Vista joue une petite musique sur chacun de mes haut-parleurs, je les entends bien tous ! Cependant, maintenant quand je lance WMP et que j'écoute un mp3 par exemple, seuls les deux haut-parleurs avant fonctionnent !

Que faire pour que l'arrière fonctionne aussi ???? 

Dernière édition par Mazman le 27 Fév 2007 à 18:15; édité 2 fois 
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail MSN Messenger
sumorien
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 22 Fév 2007 à 22:42    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Salut Mazman,

Je vois que tu as choisi la creative Wink . Très bon choix.

Vérifies dans l'interface de la configuration Son de Vista que 4.1 soit sélectionné. Sinon vérifies également dans l'utilitaire Creative. 

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Mazman

MessagePosté le: 22 Fév 2007 à 23:04    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oui j'ai vérifié j'ai bien choisi le 4.1 (quadriphonique dans notre cas)
Sinon, est-ce nécessaire d'installer les utilitaires de creative ??? 

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail MSN Messenger
Mastakilla

MessagePosté le: 23 Fév 2007 à 1:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Inutile d'installer les trucs créative. C'est plus des gadgets que de réels outils.
Pour ton probleme je vois pas par contre Sad

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Mazman

MessagePosté le: 23 Fév 2007 à 2:08    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

erf  
AlexMagnus
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 23 Fév 2007 à 12:02    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Les enceintes arrières sont branchées sur la carte, et celles de devant sur les prises avant du boitier?

Ou je me plante ?

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Mazman

MessagePosté le: 23 Fév 2007 à 22:16    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tout est branché sur la carte. Je le répète, mon test son fait bien entendre tous mes HP ! ^^  
Mazman

MessagePosté le: 25 Fév 2007 à 0:42    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je suis cette méthode pour voir, elle consiste a intaller les drivers XP. On va voir Smile

Citation:
I wrote this post ealier this week, and I think maybe it can help you guys. Of course, I am using a different card, but the point of this post is to uninstall all Creative programs and drivers from your computer, then going online and downloading the most updated WINDOWS XP DRIVERS. I realize that this is Windows Vista we are dealing with, but I swear I had the same problem as you guys, and I did exactly as written below, and now my surround sound works when playing music, wacthing a movie, or watching t.v. on my computer. You have to realize that the drivers you installed from the CD that came with your card, are NOT the most updated drivers for it. So download the most updated drivers from your previous operating system and see what that does. Well, just follow the directions.

*Please note that that my problems had nothing to do with a crackling sound, or distorted sound. My issues were dealt with no surround sound working when playing music, watching dvds, or watching t.v.

------------------------------------

I don’t normally post on forums, but I had such a hard time with my Vista upgrade and my sound card, that I can’t help but post what I did to resolve this issue, because now everything is working ok! J

Okay, well here’s what I got going on:

I ran Windows XP Media Center Edition on my Dell computer before the upgrade a few days ago. My sound card is a Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS. Anyways, my upgrade was to Windows Vista. Well when I installed Vista a few days ago, I immediately had sound trouble. The sound would work alright, however I had no surround sound. Only my two front speakers worked. So I went to the Creative website, and downloaded the BETA version drivers to my sound Audigy 2 ZS sound card. Bad Idea! I had even more problems with these drivers. The sound from my speakers was VERY weak. I would turn it all the way, and barely get any sound. So no, DO NOT install the Vista Beta drivers to this card. Here’s how I resolved my problems:

First, I went to the control panel (classic mode), Programs and Features, and uninstalled Creative Media Source. I then went to control panel, Device Manager. I went to where it says “Sound, Video, and game controllers” and double clicked there. I went to Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS (WDM), and right clicked that. Then I hit the DRIVER tab, and clicked on Uninstall. MAKE SURE to check the box that says “Delete the driver software for this device.” Once all of that is done, close all of that, and open the control panel yet again. Go back to Programs and Features, and Uninstall the Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS program.(it should be toward the bottom of your list). You might get a few messages that say that certain programs will have to close, but that’s ok. Just hit cancel or OK, or something. Just make sure that everything gets uninstalled. When you have finished, it should ask you if you want to restart. So YES, you do want to restart. Restart your computer. When you have restarted, you should immediately get a box that says Windows wants to help you locate drivers for your sound device that it has detected. You want to click on the box that says “Ask me later” or something like that. Don’t let Windows install anything for you. Also, your sound icon on the bottom right hand side of your desktop should show that no drivers are install (and your sound shouldn’t be working at all). If this is not the case, you missed something, and need to uninstall ALL sound drivers for your SB Audigy 2 ZS card.

Okay, so if all drivers are uninstalled, you have no sound, and you HAVENT told Windows to help you install your drivers, do this next:

Go to the Creative website, and to the Downloads section. You want to download the most current WINDOWS XP drivers. That’s right, WINDOWS XP. NOT VISTA! You have to realize that more than likely, the drivers in the CD that came with your card are way out of date. So download the latest Windows XP Drivers (I think they are the October 2006 version), and run the installer. It should install successfully, and once again, once it’s completed, it will ask you to restart. Restart your computer.

Once you have restarted, the last thing you have to do is go to Programs, Creative, Creative Audio Console. Once there, click the speakers tab and select the kind of speakers you have. (like…mine are 5.1) MARE SURE TO LEAVE UNCHECKED THE BOX THAT SAYS SYNCHRONIZE WITH MICROSOFT WINDOWS CONTROL PANEL. That is very important. That box should not be checked! Once you have done both these things, close the dialogue box. Your speakers should now be working, with surround sound. Keep in mind though that in the Microsoft Windows control panel, it still wont show your surround speakers, and it will still show only two speakers available. This is why the box in the Creative Audio Console needs to be unchecked.

Okay well hopefully that helps a few of you. I realize that this is not the way everything should be working, but it’s a temporary solution until Creative gives us some real, working drivers for Vista.

Mazman

MessagePosté le: 25 Fév 2007 à 1:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Marche pas Bad Grin  
Mazman

MessagePosté le: 26 Fév 2007 à 12:09    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

C'est bon ! J'ai installer la suite drivers du CD fourni avec ma carte. Ce sont les pilotes XP, mais peu importe. J'ai installé la chose. Au début, rien, pas de surround. Mais simplement en activant le surround par le logiciel de Creative, et bien pouf ! Comme par magie tout fonctionne à merveille. Par contre ce qui me chagrine un peu, c'est que dans les pilotes XP de Creative, il mon antivirus n'arrete pas de me détecter des trojans !!! C'est vraiment bizarre ca, et ca m'inquiète un peu. M'enfin bon je leur fais confiance donc pas de soucis !

Voila Wink 

Mazman

MessagePosté le: 27 Fév 2007 à 18:17    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

J'ai un nouveau problème [Décidément!]

C'est mon micro ! Alors, le problème est que le niveau sonore du micro est très bas, et on m'entends a peine ! (C'est déja bien car on m'entendait pas du tout) Comment l'augmenter ? 

Ajouter à : Scoopeo del.icio.us Digg this Technorati fuzz
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DepanneTonPC Index du Forum -> Matériel Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Page 1 sur 1 

Sauter vers: